Thursday, December 01, 2016

Leg Spinning.

The studded rain bike and I ventured out yesterday before work.  I just wanted to spin the legs and get a bit of saddle time in...nothing crazy.  And I succeeded!  I did my typical Northern route start but instead of continuing on to Gillman I made my way West at an hour in.  The ride was about 2 hours and 32 miles...no speed records broke, just spinning legs.

I've decided to take the fat bike out on some gravel roads today, sloppy or not, we're going.  The NW winds will have me taking the River Road and hitting gravel from there.  I really like this gravel so I need to be diligent and watch the time!  No all day riding today, even though I have the time.  I'm trying to keep my riding down this week.  We shall see!

The end of next week is calling for much cooler temps and possibly some snow.  Man I hope so.  I'm really itching to get out on the puffy stuff and sweat.

Let it Snow!

No comments: