Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Riding!

Two in a row!  I got out for a bit over two hours yesterday afternoon on the road bike, which needs some loving (noisy!).  The wind treated me well.  A bit of a tailwind on the way out to Becker and a bit of a tailwind on the way home.  Really only a few sections were directly into the wind.  Going around Briggs Lake I thought I'd amp it up a bit just to see.  Well I see I have some work to do!  Burning lungs and dead legs.
Nearing my folks house I was stopped by a woman in a car.  She thanked me for wearing bright clothing and having a flashing light.  Whew...I thought I was going to get yelled at!  I've been stopped a few times now for this.  Pretty cool.

No TNR for me tonight.  I'm not ready to bleed from the eyes yet and 20-30 mph winds with possible rain doesn't sound fun.  Keeping it fun.

No comments: