Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Candy Land Wins.

Not sure why but I struggle to ride Monday afternoons.  If the mountain bike trails had been dry I would have hit the trails no question but they weren't to I asked Harper if I should ride.  She said no so we played several rounds of Candy Land and some card games.  Not a bad afternoon.

I'm up at 4:30 this morning to meet Mike around 5 for a morning ride.  Brinna has a choir concert this evening so no TNR.  Avery has an orchestra concert tomorrow night followed by a school picnic/graduation thing for Harper on Thursday.  Friday and Saturday I have events I have to tech (bike mechanic) at and I work Sunday.  This week will be fast!

Next Thursday I head down to Kansas for the Dirty Kanza 200.  Can't believe it's already here.  Not much I can do now for fitness.  What I have is what I have.  I feel ready.  The weather will be the big deciding factor.  Hoping it's not super hot as I haven't had much warm weather to ride in.

Time to ride.

No comments: