Wednesday, May 24, 2017

More Rain?!

While I typed my post yesterday morning I didn't realize it was raining.  Once outside it was quickly realized.  No matter, I was up so I was riding.  Back inside for a rain jacket.  Despite getting the bike dirty and some cold toes it was a really nice ride.  Once Mike and I split ways I headed down county road 8 some, as I had a bit more time.  As always a great way to start the day...2 hour ride.

I contemplated getting up early again this morning as Avery has an orchestra concert tonight but as much as it's a great start to the day, sleep is important too!  I did charge light last night thinking I may try to get a night gravel ride in.  Still need to find time to mow my lawn as well.  If it only would stop raining for more than 12 hours!

No comments: