Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Fingers Crossed.

Yesterday I woke up with a wicked sore throat.  I was hoping it was allergies but the allergy pill I took did nothing.  As the day went on it seemed to worsen and I started the sneezes, a sure sign I was getting sick.  I really wanted to go mountain biking but I decided to stay down and out.  I actually fell asleep on the couch after dinner.  I assumed the virus would take the course of action so many others had and I'd wake up with a full blown cold.  So far so good however!  Fingers crossed.

Avery has a graduation from 5th grade this morning.  Depending how long that takes I may be able to grab a quick ride before having to head into work.  If not four days rest is good too.

I have an opportunity to potentially sell my mountain bike, Salsa Spearfish.  But I have no idea what I'd get to replace it and the thought of it gives my some anxiety!  Maybe It's best I just keep it!

No comments: