Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Full Day.

I was out riding by 5:30 yesterday morning.  Nothing crazy but a solid 2 hours on the road bike.  Man it's so nice to be biking again!  The plan is for 3 more hours on the road bike this morning before work at noon.
Work is in full on summer mode so it's constantly busy.  I spent the day alternating between office duties, wrenching on bikes, and selling bikes.  The day flew by.  I headed home shortly before 5 to have dinner with the family.  I then headed back to work for a couple more hours to get the repairs manageable for today.  With the help from Chris (I hate building my own bikes) I finished building up the Deadwood SUS!  Can't wait to ride it once the trails dry out...again.
I left work around 8:30 to get Brinna at gymnastics.  As busy as I think my days are the girls and Jen basically "go" from 7:45 am to 9 pm: swim team, orchestra, lunch, gymnastics, etc.  This is summer!

I'm still on the fence about the Chequamegon 100.  Still not wanting to break in the new bike with an 8+ hour mountain bike ride in the rain.  Plus Harper knows how to pull on the 'ol heart strings.  Ugh.

No comments: