Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Home.

I survived the DK200, had a great time, and made it back home early Sunday evening.  It's pretty much been "go" since I got back home.  From unpacking, cleaning the bike and kit, working (nice weather equals busy shop), kid activities,  mowing, and life.  The body is a bit shelled so I'm taking it easy this week.  I planned to ride this afternoon but I woke up this morning with a wicked sore throat.  Not sure if I'm getting sick or if it's allergies (I'm fairly new to the game).

I hope to get a full race report up later this week.  Typical of such events I sore off racing midway through the event and Sunday night I was already thinking I'd go back next year!

Two days left of school left for the kids and three for Jen.  Last real busy week.  Well then house stuff starts in earnest so we'll see.

No comments: