Friday, June 09, 2017

Now What?!

Finally the cold (better known as the man flu) cloud is lifting.  I'm not 100% but much better.  Now I struggle with if I should ride or give it one more day!  See, it's though being me, this is the type of shit I anguish over for a long time.  Just think what I'm like with real issues!  I'm trying to weigh the pros and cons.  One more day I will feel better and not run the risk of prolonging the crud or will the effects of not riding one more day out weigh the benefits of not riding?!  Ha!  Like I'm pro or something!

In other news Brinna turns 14 today!  As a celebration of her birthday and the end of the school year we are heading to Valley Fair today.  Maybe a day of walking is all I need.

Even more news...I have a new bike on the way!  I've toyed with this idea for a long time.  Getting a bike means I had to move a bike.  That was the hard part, I'm never ready to let a bike go.  Nonetheless I'm stoked to give this new on a whirl!


No comments: