Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Fast, Little Update.

Sheesh, blogging has taken a back seat lately.  Between work, preparing for The DAMn, and ongoing house crap I've been a bit tied up.  Plus I haven't been in the "mood" to blog much either.

The DAMn was amazing.  Ironic how the events you actually loathe going to end up being some of the best!  I may try to get a full on race report up later this week but for not the super short version.

The race took me 13 hours, 18.5 mph average, to cover 240 miles.  Only 2% of the roads were not gravel, amazing.  Starting at Midnight was way more fun than I would have ever guessed.  I ended up 3rd, very happy with that.

See...super short!

This may just be an off week.  Between lots of school stuff, house stuff, work, 90th birthday parties, and hopefully a quick vacation there isn't a lot of time.  The legs are tired after The DAMn so some rest will do me good.
If I am able to ride it will most likely be short mountain bike spins.

Later.

No comments: