Monday, August 21, 2017

Screen Time and Ride Time.

My mom took the kids to the cabin this past weekend leaving Jen and I to put a serious dent into the house inventory work.  All listed items now have a retail price associated with them and over half have been entered into State Farm's database.  Getting there!

I was able to get out for some riding too.  Saturday I took the Evergreen and once again headed for the Dirt Bag route.  I deviated from the course a few times to check out different roads but ended back on the most current route of the Dirt Bag.
It's been very humid, but cool, lately.  Saturday the humidity seemed down a bit but the sun was out in full force, finally!  I was a salt stained fool at the finish.  Ended with 102 miles in 5 hours 45 minutes.

Sunday I was up early to keep going on inventory.  After about 3 hours I headed out for a spin on the road bike.  I haven't been on the road bike much this year.  Every time I jump on I note how fast it feels...zoom!  45 miles in 2.5 hours.
I ended the week with about 22 hours and 383 miles.  I was shooting for 20 so stoked with that.

I'm heading into work early in hopes of getting my mountain bike running smoothly again.  I hope to ride that a few times this week.  The girls have gymnastics tonight so I don't know about riding plans.  We'll see how things pan out.

Time to tackle this week.

Don't burn your eyeballs out this afternoon.


No comments: