Monday, December 11, 2017

Life.

Sunday was a pretty busy day.  I get to do what I want a lot of the time so I followed the flow of the family.  In the morning the girls and I made and decorated Christmas cookies while at the same time putting stuff away.  I think the "putting stuff away" will be an ongoing task.  We then headed out to get our Christmas tree at a farm near Pierz.  Driving, selecting the tree, driving home, getting a saw from my folks to trim off the bottoms, getting the tree in the stand, and then in the house took a good chunk of time.  Time for a car wash and grocery store.  Ha!  First time ever I ran out of gas!  Apparently the "miles left" is not the same as the gauge.  So yeah that took some time as well.  By the time I was home from the grocery store it was time to make dinner.  I toyed with the idea of doing a night right but as the time neared I opted out.  I got a text for a sauna at the Anderson's and jumped on it.  A good Sunday.

Tonight is chaos.  Three kids with 3 different events.  No riding tonight either.  Tuesday is go time but will require some juggling as well.
Time to move back in with my folks!

No comments: