Friday, January 19, 2018

Yep...Too Soon.

Our crap weather continues.  Our "big storm" appears to be tracking south...again.  Our mid winter warm up continues through Sunday.  We won't have much snow left by weeks end.  We still have a chance at some snow, however,  Sunday into Monday.  This weather really beats me down emotionally.  Yeah, weird...I know.  I was bumming pretty hard last night.  I actually went to bed before 9!

I had planned on riding Cuyuna today but by the time I get there it will be above freezing and the trails are technically closed then.  I plan on riding the Wobegon.  Boring but it's clean, allowing me to get some time on my "race" fat bike.

Not sure on the weekend yet.  I promised the kids some sledding.  Maybe Powder Ridge for some tubing but they prefer sledding.  Cool...sledding is free!

Happy Weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

T5RX To conclude there are several ways to perform your workout. By incorporating resistance training and weights into your regimen you can get where your going faster look at an a lot more toned after the process. http://www.strongtesterone.com/t5rx/