Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Winter Ain't Over Yet.

SNOW!  Over the past few days we received our biggest snow of the season, around 4".  Yeah I know nothing to brag about but for us in St. Cloud it's like nirvana.

Yesterday, after dinner, I headed out for a spin.  Get this, I actually had to stop and let air pressure out to get better traction!  A first on the season.  Per usual I ended up down at Sand Prairie.  I wasn't the first biker there but I did lay fresh tracks in the far SE corner, Bumpity Bump...which with the snow is mellowing out some.

I ran into to Jim and Dan of Onyx Hubs out riding as well.  We rode to the North Loop together before I headed for home.  I got a bit over 2 hours in with a 7 mph average.  Yep, snow makes it slow but fun!

The weather predictions aren't all on the same page but it appears we may get more snow Thursday and Saturday.  As we've learned all too well here in Cloud Town, we'll just wait and see.

No comments: