Thursday, March 01, 2018

Decisions.

Yesterday morning, I worked at noon, I hit up the groomed trails at the North Loop.  They were mediocre at best.  Our warm weather just isn't letting the trails do their thing at night.  Plus they've seen minimal use so not much packing is happening.   I also hit up Sand Prairie and Friedrich, both better than the groomed single track.  All in all it was slow.  I'm one of the few that enjoys that type of riding I think.  Nonetheless I'm getting a bit sick of the same old loops.  I changed my mind a dozen times on what bike to ride today...skinny or fat.

I woke up, checked the weather, and decided to take the slop bike out on paved and gravel roads.  But driving Harper to school I passed some snowmobile trails.  I forget how much fun those are.  It's been a few years since I've been on them, locally.  But already the temperature has gone from 12 degrees to 19 in the drive to and back from Harper's school.  Ugh...poor Ben, life is tough!

Either way it will be fun.  The sun is out!

No comments: