Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Out with Routine.

Monday school was canceled due to our snow storm.  Tuesday it was 2 hours late and I was home with a sick Harper.  Morning plans to hit the gym and afternoon plans to bike were out.  I tentatively planned to still bike but it got warmer than I anticipated making it an absolute mess out there.  Jen, knowing I get cranky with missed activity, picked me up on her way to the gym.

I work 12-8 today and it's cool (almost cold) so any trails would be good to go.  But...turns out Harper has strep.  She's home again today.  Parenting!  It's good for me.  I try and take a 2 week period off, just really suck at it.

Friday we head to Florida for a week.  I always feel blah about going but once it nears I feel ready.  Especially this year with all this slop snow.  Fingers crossed we come home to a snowless front yard!

No comments: