Thursday, May 24, 2018

Dirt Loving.

No big, long ride today...I work.  Tomorrow afternoon the family and I head off to Grand Marais for the long weekend.  Saturday is the 3rd running of the Le Grand du Nord.  Hit the link and see a picture of me!  It's from 2 years ago on a foggy, rainy day.  Currently it looks like it will be another wet running of the race, ugh.  But much cooler than here!  While it's 90 and humid here it will be struggling to reach the 60's!

Last night I got out for an hour at the North Loop.  I wanted to check out our work and ride Granny Hill for the first time in a few years!  Glad it's back in the game! We have run the course backwards and different for so long it wasn't till I was on my way home that I realized I totally skipped Maxx's Option on both laps.  Ha!  Not sure why but mountain biking has been my favorite this Spring.  But it's gravel this weekend!

No comments: