Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fat Tire Beer.

Bernick's Pepsi now distributes Fat Tire Ale beer for our area. Recently they dropped off 10 of the ubiquitous cruisers of Fat Tire for us to build. The cruisers are made by Felt. I wonder if they would miss one?

I think the basket is my favorite part. These things must weigh in around 50 lbs or so...damn heavy.


I've been getting in some good riding as of late. Making up for all the rain delays earlier in the week.

Thursday was the long day, a century.

Friday was a recovery ride a bit more than 2 hours.

Yesterday I got 3 hours in.

Today I am heading out for some gravel! It's been awhile. I finally have new bars on the Salsa so it's time to go rip it up. Yeah right, time to just ride parts of the Dirt Bag course.


Speaking of the Dirt Bag, we're full! Keep sending cards in if you want to get on the waiting list.


Later.



No comments: