Friday, October 11, 2013

Long Week.

Everything seemed to come to a head this week.  Lots of stuff going on with both Jen and the girls schools.  Plus Brinna was home sick two days.  I'm shot and I work the weekend too. 

Yesterday was my short day so wanted to get a longer ride in but had Brinna duty.  We had a good time and got our grape jelly made for the year.  Jen had conferences so a night ride was maybe planned but teachers like (and need) to decompress afterwards so the ride was out.  I wasn't in any shape to go either...tired.  So maybe an early morning ride?  Nope...just not worth it.  It's so much work getting 3 kids ready and out the door by 7:15 for one person.

Since I don't have a full day off this week I have another short day today.  Tom and I are doing some CX skills stuff at Warner Lake this afternoon.  Thought about a longer ride but the wind will be whipping and I'm soft!
No worries.  I'm telling myself once the Dirt Bag is done I will be on Tuscobia and Arrowhead training mode.  Or so I'm telling myself!

Later.

No comments: