Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Gym Rat?

Ah, now I remember the school year!  I don't write down what I plan to do for each week or even what I did do but I tend to look at my work schedule for the week and mentally plan when and where I could and hopefully ride.  But with school on I need to start encompassing the schedules of everyone else too.

I could have gone for a ride last night after dinner...well I did but with Brinna and Avery.  We turned out a partial loop at the North Loop.  I really wish we had more time to do that because they really like it and for it only being their second time this year they are pretty dang good too!  After they got to bed and everything was more or less done at home it was 9:30.  Yep, I could have gone back out but the plan is to ride this evening.  That is until I saw that there is an 80% chance of rain.  Ugh.  Maybe it won't rain, but I guess it's back to the gym this morning.
Yep...becoming a gym rat once again!

Later.

No comments: