Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Not So Smooth.

Yep, yesterday was a gym morning.  It's still fresh so I don't mind it much.  When I have a bit over an hour it works well.
I should learn to never allow the forecast to dictate my rides.  By 5 pm it was to be raining pretty hard, but nope.  I'd hoped to get 3 hours on the gravel but opted out for fear of rain.  I did bump over to the North Loop around 7 for a full lap (Twisted Sister included) plus a half.  With mountain biking sometimes you're on and sometimes you're bouncing off trees.  I wasn't smooth last night!  Never crashed but just couldn't get my groove on.  Nonetheless it was still fun and I as stoked to be out.

Well it is raining now but I still plan on some gravel time after I get Avery to school.  Soft gravel means the Fargo is getting the call up.  It's in need of a good cleaning, new chain, and cables so rain and gravel are just fine.  That being said, riding in the rain at night is way different than during day light!

Later.

No comments: