Tuesday, January 24, 2017

One of those Great Rides.

No surprise but I wasn't sure if I'd ride last night or not.  But it makes the most sense to ride Monday nights since everyone else is off busy with their own things.  So after dinner (quinoa, kale, and turmeric sweet potatoes) we all went our separate ways...mine was on the bike.

With temps starting near freezing and getting colder I took the studded rain bike.  Everything just clicked on this ride.  Having little to no wind always helps!  The route was nothing special, just my extended county road 8 look...about 35 miles, but in the dark I could be riding anywhere.  The time (a bit over 2 hours) flew by.  If I feel like this at the Arrowhead I'll be stoked!

I'm pretty sure I'll take the next couple days off.  Our predicted snow has diminished so I don't think I will be tempted to get out and play in it.  I hope to spin Thursday, maybe Saturday, and a bit Sunday on the trails in International Falls.  It's started...I'm jacked, let's go!

No comments: