Sunday, March 22, 2009

Strike Three

Three visits, over $100 in copay, and my neck still is fubared. I was hoping to get out and ride this morning. My neck felt great all day yesterday, then I slept on it and shit hit the fan.
Despite being all women and close to work I think I may switch to Jen's chiropractor, who is a dude. He does sports, so he understands sports, and is a huge advocate of the shop. The chiropractor that I see seems to be so busy all the time she never has time to talk or ask questions. She barely looks me in the eyes. This could be my fault. I mean, I do have my shirt of and well...the rest is history! In three visits I think she has been in the room 5 minutes total.
She's out, Varner is in.
Later.

1 comment:

Jake said...

I think you just need a massage with happy ending. I hear they are cheap.