Monday, May 25, 2009

WIND!

The wind is back. Mr. Anderson, Jeffro, Kyia, Sheila, and I headed out for a four hour "over distance" ride this morning. With overcast skies and a strong SE wind we weren't talking much. Jeffro had planned to pull off early to make a concert. The wind had gotten to Sheila so she planned to go too. Kyia thought her allergies were kicking her ass but turns out she may be getting sick...she too opted for the shorter ride. That is always a tough call to make. Push on through or call it?
Anderson and I were left and kept fighting the wind. We didn't have a "set" route and meandered around till we hit Briggs Lake. Cruised around the lake and headed for home. We still ended up with a tad over 3 hours. My legs are more tired than I thought from pulling the girls around yesterday for a couple of hours. I was not sad we didn't make the 4 hours.
Got home and started up the mower. Grilled some hot dogs, folded laundry, and now waiting for Jen to get home so Brinna and I can go play some soccer. Let's hope my knee holds up!
Tuesday Night Ride tomorrow and I feel it will hurt. Sweet.

Out.

1 comment:

tman said...

Did you just call Jeffro a girl?