Friday, April 29, 2011

When Time Allows.

It's 4:25 a.m. I hope to be out the door in 20 minutes. Early morning tends to be the best time for me to ride. I'll be ready for bed early tonight.
I can see stars and can't hear the wind! Yesterday's ride was windy, cloudy, with some sprinkles tossed in for fun. I took the All City, since it's been awhile. I love that bike and love riding single speeds. Nothing to think about but just pedaling. A few of the gravel sections into the wind I was wishing for more gears, but pushed on. Overall it was a good ride, 3 hours.
Today I will ride as much of the DirtBag course as time allows.
Time to change and ride.

Out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were up in time to watch the royal wedding - to think you chose biking instead of that! Beautiful a.m. out there - hope you had a GREAT ride. MOM

tman said...

I bet he DVRed the wedding.