Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Happy 5th.

So the busy life continues, but it's all apart of the fun!
Yesterday was Avery's 5th Birthday. I made her special pancakes, such an artist.



Monday morning was to be an early ride but bailed when it was below freezing, windy, and spitting snow. Did a couple hour gym session instead. Arc, weights, core, and elliptical. Ready for gym time to be cut back.




Tuesday we have morning meetings at work but usually get an hour in at the gym before hand. Too much to do at work so got in early to build some sold bikes, do repairs, and install a 3 spd hub on an adult trike...not fun!


At 10 I headed over to Avery's school for a little Birthday celebration, she was super happy both Jen and I could make it. Of course it was an absolute gorgeous day out...just perfect. Awesome day for the group ride. I brought stuff with, but decided to spend it with the kid's. So it was McDonald's (it was Avery's Birthday!), gymnastics, and then my parent's house for another b-day celebration. Before all this I did get an hour trail run in. The legs are feeling it today! I ran Riverside and the North Loop. Still cannot believe how wet a lot of the North Loop is. Somewhat bummed as I am jacked to hit up the mountain bike!




Today, after dropping the kids off at school, I'm heading out for 3-4 hour asphalt/gravel ride. Looks nice so pretty pumped.




Over 'n Out.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT looking pancakes, chef. Hope you got to ride this a.m. MOM

JennaKate said...

Great pics - what a beautiful lil' 5 year old. Lucky to have you & Jen for parents!