Friday, November 04, 2011

Morning Y'all.

Whoa...two early morning rides this week!
I wasn't planning on riding too early this morning but Avery was a bit of a turd last night so I had to cancel my plans to MTB and go retrieve her from gymnastics. Once home I plopped her in her room. She was sleeping by 5:30 and still out! Poor kid must be tired. I even tried to wake her up for some food but nothing.
I thought about night riding but just didn't have the mojo for it. Jen was craving DQ so what better substitute for riding than a chocolate extreme blizzard?! Definitely not proper nutrition but sometimes, or a lot of the time, you just have to have a bit of fun!

So yeah, back to this morning. I'm up and hoping to hit the road by 6 or earlier and pound out 5 hours...work at noon. All City Nature Boy, new gearing 41/16, plus gravel for sure makes for some good times.

Saturday I'm shooting for a "long" trail run. Sunday I have off and still not sure if I'm making the trek down to the Henderson Holler hosted by Milltown Cycles. May just wake up early and ride all day...or so!

Out.

No comments: