Monday, February 06, 2012

Starting Again.

Last week, after the Arrowhead 135, was a lazy, recovery week. A short bike ride, a couple gym days, a day off, and a hour trail run yesterday. I haven't run for a couple weeks now. We have more snow since I last ran. A new respect for those that did the Arrowhead on foot!

Back at it this week. Nothing crazy. Just regular fitness stuff. I plan on swimming once a week now too. Today was going to be the day but decided on tomorrow. I will leave early to do so and we just weren't ready for that last night.

Nothing is planned, ride wise, for February. Just need to sneak in a 100 miler for #teamcrc and the quest for 12 in 12. 1 down 11 to go. I have a few trade shows to attend in February as well. This month is going to fly by.

Come on March and an early Spring!

Out.

No comments: