Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Per Usual.

So the wife (ha, she hates that...Jen) told me I post the same stuff over and over on Face Book, etc.  You know, how I rode this far or I wasn't able to ride, I eat too much, can't lose weight, blah, blah, blah.
Well shit, what else do I talk about?!

So...per usual, as our trip to Florida creeps closer (leaving Friday!) I have told myself that when I get back "it" will start.  It?  It is: consistent training (riding with purpose), the continued weight control (almost there so nothing crazy, especially with more riding), and just plain "normal" life.  But yeah, something else may come up so then after that!!!

Planned on what I believe to be my last snowmobile trail ride of the season today but packing last night I realized I really don't have any shorts.  So off to Target this morning instead.  Maybe a haircut, but just a trim...going to rock the fro a bit longer.  Dropping Harper off at daycare I noticed the ski trails were freshly groomed so maybe, if time allows, I'll drop by for an hour ski.

Let's go.

Out.

No comments: