Friday, January 24, 2014

Closing In.

It's been a pretty inactive week.  I've jumped on the trainer for an hour a couple times this week.  Sad but I'm struggling to piece together my week.  I know I rode yesterday but not sure on the other days or how many times.  Whoa...old guy moment.
I work at noon today and opted out of treking out to St. Joseph and riding the bike one last time.  Just chilling.  Will head into work early to make some last minute adjustments and a run through on the steed.  I'm on kid duty tomorrow but hoping to sneak in another spin on the trainer...keeping the legs loose.

Still have yet to pull my "Arrowhead" bin out from the basement and start packing.  Guess that is for Saturday too.  I'm pretty set with what I'm going to wear but struggle with my bottoms.  The only thing that gets cold are my inner thighs and hamstring area.  I have a pair of pants that I've worn over my usual get up and that works really well.  Not too warm and no rubbing, etc.  However it's a tie waist making trail side breaks a bit tricky, especially with gloves.
Most importantly I need to update my music playlist.  I save my iPod for the last push to the finish.

Later.

No comments: