Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Full Moon Ride.

Perfect weather, full moon, and some dudes...all equates to a great TNL (Tuesday Night Lights) mountain bike ride.  At our most we had 7 riders and our least was 2.  It seemed we had people coming and going through out the ride.  At any given point when I'd turn around there would be a few bouncing beams of lights maneuvering through the woods.  I love that.  The momentum is there, I think next week we will hit double digits for riders!  It's been a long time since we've done that.  I got about 2.5 hours in.

I have the noon shift today so that means road ride!  Hoping I don't get three flats like last Wednesday!  The new tires I installed should help out.
I do have to admit that after unwrapping the new skis and putting them out yesterday I do have the itch to get out and ski some.  I'm sure as the weather cools  and snow hints it may be coming I'll be even more excited.  It's good to have variations.

Later.

No comments: