Friday, April 08, 2016

Spring....Blah.

Foiled again, turning soft, or just giving up?!!  Not that it would help me (more likely to hurt me) for the race this weekend but I really wanted to ride 4-5 hours yesterday.  I had my parent's lined up to get Harper, freeing up the afternoon.  But when noon (my time to leave work) came around it was sleeting/raining and I was still pretty busy getting stuff done.  Maybe 1:00.  Nope, same thing.  Ride canceled.  Ugh.
I have an hour on my legs this week.  A day at the gym and most likely going this mornig to warm up and stretch.  I hate Spring.  It has been my least favorite season for a long time.  The weather is all over the place, the wind is constant, and the shop tends to be overwhelmingly busy.  Bring on Summer.

I'm heading to Red Wing this evening for the Ragnarok 105 gravel race.  I'm pretty excited for this one.  I haven't done it before and have heard great things.  It will be a great way to get some saddle time.  I'm ready...for saddle time, not racing!

Happy Weekend.

No comments: