Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Trail Work.

With it raining on and off yesterday morning into the afternoon I thought the turnout at trail work would be poor.  But 12+ showed up!  The goal was to take back Granny Hill, that was lost a few years back to the prison doing construction, plus some mowing, etc.  I ran the big Ferris mower for a bit over two hours.  Maybe I should say the Ferris mower ran me.  That thing is a powerful pig.  I feel pretty worked today!  But the goal was met, Granny Hill is back!  With that many people we were able to get a lot of work done in a short amount of time.

We have a track meet and orchestra concert tonight.  I may have time for a quick spin prior but that depends on work.  It won't be anything too exciting, either the North Loop or the County Road 8 loop.  Mostly likely County Road 8 so I can break in the new tires on the Evergreen.

2 comments:

phonebazar said...

Awesome post. This post has a lot of information. Thanks for publishing. Best Upright Exercise bike

bestfitness said...

Nice post. This post has lot of information.Best Fitness Online.Best Folding Exercise Bike For Short Person