Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday.

Post Arrowhead the week as been pretty standard.  Work, shuttle kids, putting race stuff away, and a couple rides.  Overall I feel pretty good.  No nagging pains hanging on.  My legs are still a bit tired but improving everyday.

Yesterday I got out for about 2.5 hours.  I headed down county road 8 to Hidden Island park.  The wind was out of the SE, so in my face.  It wasn't a crazy wind but sure felt like it.  Two laps at Hidden Lake park complete I headed down Long Lake Lane and back down 8 to the North Loop and Friedrich Park.  Both are running great.

The Route. 

Tomorrow I have a funeral down in the cities.  Depending on when we get home I'd like to take the Hok Skis and a sled out to Sand Prairie to set a track.  It's supposed to be warmer so setting a trail should be good.

If setting the trail goes well I hope to ride in Sunday morning before the temps climb above freezing.

Then it's Monday.

Happy Weekend.

No comments: