Wednesday, June 03, 2020

The sun is an early riser.

The shop is now open 11-6 during the week.  I still try and get there before 9 and get home a bit after 6:30.  While it is still light out and such when I get home, I feel riding in the morning makes more sense.  Thus I was up before 5 and out pedaling just before 5:45 yesterday.  What a morning!  Low winds, decent temps, sun, and a comfortable amount of humidity.

I was rolling on the Seven Evergreen.  I did a version of my Gillman route.  Most likely 50/50.  50% gravel and 50% pavement.  I know it was only a day off the bike but man did I feel good.  All the aches and pains seemed to be gone.

The Ride.

Today will be a bit more of the same.  But this time I will be heading to Rice and most likely all pavement and shorter.  Jen and the girls are heading to my folks cabin for a stint so maybe I will get out for a night spin, depending on when I get home and how I feel.


No comments: