Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fashion.

Not that I am one to have any say on fashion...I mean I wear Carhartt's two sizes too big and t-shirts everyday, but I have a few opinions.
They are:

1.) UGG boots or the like. I don't know why but I hate them. I really hate them when the pants are tucked into them or even better they are worn with tight pants in non cold temps, WTF?


2.) Skinny jeans for guys. They are everywhere. They are pretty popular with the "BMX" crowd. How the hell do you do tricks with pants that tight? I know they have some elastic built in but come on. I ordered a pair of jeans from a bike distributor I get a lot of parts from. Got them home and slipped them on. WTF, again?! My thighs, while not like Tenacious T's are a bit bigger than most, would barely fit in the pants. The zipper was about 3" shorter than normal, meaning the pants barely covered my ass.
Damn, I'm getting old I guess. Give me my baggy Carhartt's.
Later.

2 comments:

rideonpurpose said...

better than combining the two...

scary things pop up on google if you do

pooman said...

best post ever! I cant stand them ugg boots and guys wearing their girlfreinds pants.