Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bawling..if that's how you spell it.

So I sold my All City Nature Boy frame to Brian at the shop. I knew a new frame was coming out, made with nicer steel. Well it came in last week and I finished slapping the parts on it this morning...a benefit of not being able to ride because of the rain.








I have to say it turned out very nice. I was a bit dubious how it would look with the red King parts but I really like it. I hope to get out tomorrow morning on it's madden voyage.


I was bummed about the rain, but we really do need it. The trails for the race next Saturday should be in great shape with this rain.

Also because of the rain, I pulled the rollers into the garage this morning and rode on them for an hour. I was next to my Pugsley and kept thinking about winter riding. I'm getting pretty amped. And riding the rollers for an hour wasn't too bad. Not the 3-4 hours of mtb riding I was planning but I'm ok with that. I feel pretty fresh right now and not dragging like usual on a Sunday evening.


This will be a busy week. Final planning for the weekend mountain bike race at the North Loop, getting everything set for me to be gone for a week in Colorado with Mike for his race...24 Hour solo Championships. and get the Dirt Bag ball rolling a bit faster. Go.


Later.




No comments: