Friday, November 25, 2011

Shop till you Drop...er I Mean Bike till you Drop.

Not a bad Thanksgiving.
Out the door a tad before 6 am on the All City Nature Boy. No gravel, all paved roads...just rolling.
STC, Clearwater, Becker, Monticello, Buffalo, French Lake, St. Augusta, STC, and Home. 6 hours and 100 miles. Time for some turkey.

In anticipation of a Thanksgiving feast I ate a salad and held off on anything else...it was around noon. I thought we were to be eating by 3...nope not till 5. I was famished. I didn't get any elbows in the ribs or kicks to the shins from Jen so I must not have been eating too fast! Jen's aunt is a great cook. I was one of 3 that went back for seconds, WTF?! I wanted 3rds but held off. I did play clean up on both kids plates however!

Today I am shooting for about the same in the ride department. Then it's off to work to help dazed shoppers. Damn Black Friday. Tomorrow is shop local Saturday...do it up!

Later.

No comments: