Thursday, December 15, 2011

Salsa Mukluk Ti.

Well I got the bike home but still have yet to ride it more than around the shop and my driveway. I know it's not smart to have a race be the first time on a bike, but I am using the Tuscobia as training for the Arrowhead so I figure why not!

Not only have I not ridden the bike I have not packed for the race either. They are requiring the same gear as the Arrowhead. Sweet, I'm cool with that.

I haven't ridden since I rode over 5 hours on Tuesday. Not by design just life, oh well.

Here are some pics.




Paul Thumbies with DuraAce barend shifters, 9spd.




White Brothers Carbon Fork. Surly Rolling Daryl Rims. Paul Fhub Hub.






Totally not needed but XTR and Whipperman chain.

Surly folding Larry up front and Endomorph in the rear. Love the set up.





e.13 Snow Bike Crank with chain guard.





Front view of it loaded.





Cockpit gets a bit crowded!

Revelate (Epic) Design Bags, Mountain Feed Bag, and DogWood Pogies.





Loaded.



Not sure what the hell I all brought with on the Arrowhead last year but I had panniers too and they were full. I have extra space...hope I'm not forgetting something.


Time for my beauty sleep.


Out.













No comments: