Friday, January 27, 2012

Predictable Ben.

Well I guess my attitude towards racing and my uncanny ability to waffle with my goals has become painfully predictable! Damn blog! Nah, it's all good...it's who I am.

As the day of racing nears I get more and more excited. I want to get the show on the road, man. The weather appears to be pretty mild for the race. I will bring all types of clothing up to International Falls to be prepared for any scenario. Ideally it would be a constant 0, but 20-25 looks to be the norm. Which, if it doesn't deviate from that too much I shouldn't freeze at night. Time will tell, I guess.

I will finalize all the gear and packing tonight.

Jen will be posting updates throughout the race on my Facebook account. If the Arrowhead does updates like last year I will put a link on this blog too.

I'm sure I'll be back on this here blog tomorrow too.

Out.

1 comment:

Eric said...

I love waffles