Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Full Monday.

Awesomely fun!  That was the night mountain bike ride last night.  Great crew: Dr. Imholte, Barf, Lurch, and myself.  We just rode.  No set pace, lead guy didn't feel he needed to drill it.  The heat was there but not as bad as I thought.
We met at the North Loop.  I got there early and did a lap.  Once all gathered we zipped over to Plum Creek and the River Bluff Trails.  Haven't been there since we did some trail work.  By the looks of things many don't ride there as well.  Too bad as it is a fun section of trail, albeit a bit short.

Back at the North Loop we called it a night.  Fun times guys, thanks.
Next Monday we hope to do a night gravel grinder.
Rumblings of a night gravel ride this Wednesday have surfaced on Twitter.

Stay Tuned.


Totally gutted our bathroom yesterday.  It's down to the subfloor and studs.  Took a good portion of the day.  After the ride I was shot and slept pretty damn good.

Valley Fair today!  I haven't been there since grade school.  Kids are excited so should be a good time.  Not sure on our return time or how I will feel after a day in the sun, so the Tuesday Night Road Ride is up in the air for me.




NOTE: I am pretty inept at construction.  The contractor we higher is a friend and lets me help i.e grunt work) to save money!

1 comment:

tman said...

"..the contractor you higher..."? Cheech & Chong remodeling?