Thursday, December 05, 2013

Thursday.

Ah Thursdays...my 9-12 day at work.  A day I get to ride and play.  But dizziness, aches, and general blah has me home down and out.  Even with the cast I was hoping to take the fattie out and romp around in the snow.  Oh well, the couch awaits.

I'm guessing we got around 6" of snow.  A great start to the season!  Of course I wanted more.  Minnesota snow depth maps haven't been updated yet but points here and north are sitting pretty good.  I love that its early too!

Minnesota CX Championships happen this weekend.  Because of the cast I won't be riding but cheering.  It's going to be dang cold...almost dangerous...perfect!  Oddly I'm a bit jealous I won't be out there suffering along with them.

If anyone wants gift ideas I would love a MacBook Pro.  But holy crap they're expensive.  On the flip side I'm sick of every PC I use running stupidly slow.

Out.

No comments: