Friday, December 06, 2013

Not A Relapse.

No I haven't started drinking again. Just gearing up for MN State CX Championships! Race is tomorrow with highs below zero. Nothing like some throat burn to warm you up. I'll be drinking hot, black coffee...all day. 

I feel better today but damn I'm still woozy upstairs. Not sure what it is. Both Jen and I have wicked coughs so assuming it's some inner thing. Is I'm still all is good. Moving kind of sucks. 

Not to be a broken record but hot damn do I want to ride outside!  Had a dream I ripped my cast off. This is the third time for such dreams. 

Ok I'm out. 

1 comment:

OCary said...

My buddy took some of the Hot 100. He didn't know it was cinnamon (I have no idea how he didn't know). It. Was. Hilarious. Though I did almost have my shot of hundo come out my nose; that hurt.