Friday, January 31, 2014

Up Next.

Since the Arrowhead 135 I've been asked several times, "what's next?".
Hmm...not sure.

In the way back of my head I have a tiny hope for going out to Idaho for Jay Petervary's Backyard Pursuit 200K Fat Bike Race.  But that's in March and a lot is going on at work, etc.

So really I'm looking at Spring and Summer.
I've yet to sign up for any of the Spring Gravel Rides.
I will do the Dirty Benjamin, most likely single speed too.
Guessing I will do the Inspiration 100 in September, but that may be it for Gravel races.  A long shot would be doing Gravel Worlds in Lincoln, NE...August.

I do plan on doing a few of the Minnesota MTB Series races.  I recently got upgraded to Cat 1 MTB so I can get schooled in the Expert Race!
I really would like to do the Lutsen 99er but that happens when Jen is at a school function in Florida.  Still hoping on that one.

Then we enter CX season!

I'm sure events will pop up here and there that I will want to do.  As my kids get older the longer events get harder to train for and attend.
A sort of go with the flow year.
But I've been known to change my mind!

Fat Bike ride this Sunday!  8:00 am at the St. Joe Park-N-Ride lot.  4-4.5 hour loop.  Should be perfect.

No comments: