Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Worth the Trip.

Finally!  It's been two years but yesterday I finally made it back to Bertram Park in Monticello.  The trails are in great shape and flow so well.  If you do the additional spur it comes to about 10 miles per lap.  Charlie and I were cranking laps out in 50 minutes or so.  My legs were pretty heavy (from the previous days beat down) the first lap but rebounded after that.

I think on the coolest thing was the number of families out there.  The parking lot was full and we passed several families enjoying the day on the trail.  It's no wonder that we are selling more mountain bikes at the shop than road bikes.

Charlie and I did 2 full laps and 1 without the spur so about 28 miles in 2.5 hours.  Back at home I started on inventory again.  I should finish up tonight!  I stopped when the girls got home yesterday afternoon as today is the first day of school and they were full of nerves and excitement.

No riding today.  Putting in a full day of work and then family time.

No comments: