Tuesday, October 24, 2017

...and that's Life.

Back in May I had a wedding in Madison, WI.  I mapped out a route and a planned a two day ride to get there.  As the departure neared so did the chance of rain.  It ended up raining for about 4 days.  I bailed on the ride.  Riding two days in rain and upper 40's for temperature didn't sound too fun.   Now I have a wedding in Hayward, WI that I plan to bike to.  But once again the weather is turning.  Yesterday morning the chance of precipitation had dropped from 80% to 10%...it's back up to 80%.  Hayward is slotted for 3-5" of snow!
Nothing I can do but go with the flow and see what happens.

I had hoped to get a night mountain bike ride in between picking up Brinna from swim practice and picking Avery up from gymnastics but things got hectic and complicated and I ended up bringing Harper and Avery to gymnastics, staying the duration of Harper's practice, bringing her home, then heading back to get Avery.  You know, the stuff Jen does every Monday!  With my Hayward ride in limbo and a missed mountain bike ride I sure was feeling sorry for myself last night.  Funny how everything seems just fine in the morning.
Tonight Jen and I are heading to Buffalo to watch Brinna at her last regular season swim meet.

Hopefully Wednesday allows time for a ride but we are going to a soccer game at Husky Stadium so we'll just have to see.

Life Stuff.

No comments: