Thursday, December 21, 2017

Making Do.

Ok, ok...even though the "storm" left us with less than an inch of snow yesterday it still was damn fun to ride it.  A bit of snow and darkness change the dynamics of the same 'ol trails enough to make them new and exciting.  I've mentioned it before, probably several times, that riding in new snow urges me to put in a decent track.  I'll do a lap and see my trail.  Just one more lap and I'll have a better trail, ok just one more, and so on!  Sections I planned on doing just a lap or two I ended up with 6!  Even the bumpity bump section at Sand Prairie got a few laps.

Before getting up I looked at the weather map for today.  It literally has a "V" shape bubble over the central part of the state slotted for less than an inch while either side is up to 3".  The story of Central MN.  Buy hey, even a dusting has proven to be a good time!

Last night I got out for a bit over 3 hours.  I'd like the same tonight but not sure on the home front.  Last day of school before break, Brinna is out of town for gymnastics, Jen has Knowledge Bowl practice, we are having blinds installed today, and so on.

Friday we are heading down to Jen's folk's place for Christmas.  They live super close to Elm Creek.  I can't decide if I want to bring a bike or not.  I'm leaning towards not.  But I've been known to change my mind...a lot!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bring it!!!