Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Mountain Biking!

Yesterday I left work a bit early, 3:00, to head to Buffalo to watch Brinna at a track meet.  When I left it appeared the day would be manageable. I later learned it turned crazy busy.  The guilt!
Brinna's events were early on so we got back into town around 6:45.  In hindsight I should have gone back into the shop but I opted to hit the just opened North Loop mountain bike trails.  We just have the early season loop open as the back section tends to take longer to dry out after winter.  Nonetheless it was awesomely fun to be back on the mountain bike.  I only hit one tree!  Just an hours worth but it was great.

Depending how the day goes I may try to get out for a night gravel ride.  If we get slammed at work again I'll stick around.  Going with the flow on this one.  Night rides always sound great in the morning but when the afternoon rolls around not so much.  I'm a morning person for sure!

No comments: