Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Time is Flying.

Last week wasn't the week I had planned for riding but I'm not complaining.  The weather finally broke and the flood gates opened at works.  I was there with open arms.  Plus we had the typical kid stuff and a Birthday party for Harper on Saturday.  Nonetheless I was able to squeeze in about 12 hours of riding into 3 days.

Saturday Mr. Anderson and I planned on a gravel ride.  I had issues with the Cutthroat so we opted for road bikes.  We still rode 90%+ of the Dirt Bag.  The gravel right now is of the "hero" type.

Sunday I headed out on the road bike for a shorter than Saturday ride.  My God was the wind strong! It sure made for a fast return and some KOM smashing.

Yesterday was Harper's Birthday so I got up early to make some pancakes.
Before the evening festivities started Jen suggested I get a ride in.  Umm...ok!  Nothing crazy just my country road 8 loop for 1.5 hours.

Debating on going to Brinna's track meet in Buffalo tonight.   Logistics are tight and not sure about getting out of work early.  Go with the flow.  If not maybe TNR.

And the week continues.   Birthday Parties continue the weekend with Avery.

No comments: