Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Mid Week Blahs.

 I'm not surprised, the end of week storm has fizzled.  But oddly it has totally disappeared, no one in the state is predicted to get snow now.  And our brown season continues.

From my ride yesterday.  The front tire is touching snow!

At least the temperature is mild.  If we aren't getting snow I don't want below zero temps.  My morning rides as of late have been rather comfortable.  And the gravel is amazing!  So there is a silver lining!

I almost went back to bed this morning after letting Toby out and getting him food.  But 30 degrees won't last long for morning starts.

Either this afternoon (after work) or tomorrow afternoon we are heading back to my friends cabin near Park Rapids/Itasca State Park.  I took an extra day off and the family can remotely teach and learn.  We are super fortunate to have friends so generous with their cabin.  We are all pretty excited.

Sounds like they have a bit more snow but nothing to get too excited about.  I'm bringing the Mukluk and Cutthroat.  Both studded as the gravel is snow covered and has turned slick from car use.  Not only did my friend loan us his cabin again but made me two routes to ride.  New roads!

Happy Mid Week.


No comments: