Saturday, January 29, 2011

And so the Battle Begins.

Are you kidding me?
I thought I felt something yesterday at work but I am not a hypochondriac so I ignored it as much as possible. I did, however, take the necessary precautionary steps to prevent further progression or at least speed up the inevitable. I think I drank something like 160 oz. of water at work alone. Yep, lots of peeing.
This morning I woke with a headache and stuffed (now runny) nose. WTF?
More water, emergen-C, maybe a sauna if time allows, and life as normal. I have to get the kids packed for 4 days away from us. I need to pack up all my gear et. al.. Figure out the best route to International Falls...damn it's a long ways away. But first coffee and some Disney Channel...hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog.

Later.

2 comments:

Tenacious T said...

Good luck, man! You'll forget all about the sniffles as soon as you get riding.

Kick some ass and represent for the 320!

chance said...

Tear it up man! good luck! I know you're tough as nails so just keep your eye on the prize and you can get well later!